Help GROW the Table
Your generous donations allow us to
provide leadership, resources, and a supportive environment
for all who wish to acknowledge and heal wounds from racism
Here are some examples of what your donation to CTTT will do:
- $15 will help with monthly postage expenses (yep, sometimes we still gotta use “snail mail”)
- $35 will purchase a set of “Little Books of Justice & Peacebuilding” for new Local Affiliate Groups.
- $50 will help cover the cost of our monthly newsletter service or web hosting service.
- $100 will help with printing costs for the 1,000’s of brochures, postcards, bookmarks, and resource materials CTTT distributes through local groups, for CTTT trainings and events, and at conferences where we introduce CTTT to a broader audience.
- $250 will help provide scholarship funds for CTTT Training Workshops, National Gatherings, and other events.
- $500 will help with the expenses (travel, hotel, exhibit booth) to send CTTT representatives to attend conferences and introduce CTTT to new groups of people.
- $1,000 will help fund the development of new materials, staff and technical support
- $1,250 will cover the tuition for a deserving CTTT member for a week-long class at the Summer Peacebuilding Institute
During these hyper-partisan times, I support CTTT because it facilitates meaningful connections across differences of ideas and identities. It’s an island of sanity.
Future plans at the Table:
- To have Local Affiliate Groups established in all 50 states (currently in 18).
- Continue the National Virtual Affiliate Group for those without groups in their communities. Currently more than 100 people participating.
- Increase the availability of training workshops; particularly in local communities around the country, including yours.
- Create on-line training programs for new facilitators/leaders of Local Affiliate Groups.
- Shift from every-other-year to annual National Gatherings. The interest and attendance numbers continue to grow… 50% more attendees in 2018 than 2016, then, after cancelling the NG in 2021 due to the Covid pandemic, double the number of people participated in 2022!
- Host multiple events throughout each year featuring experts and motivators in multiple topics relevant to Coming to the Table.
Your recurring-monthly, or one-time donation will help make the above plans a reality, and will also help pay for current, ongoing expenses (web hosting, office costs, scholarships, sets of Little Books for new Local Affiliate Groups, printing, etc.); costs which continue to increase along with the dramatic growth of CTTT (almost 6,000 members, and 50+ local groups now in 18 states!)
A century and a half after slavery’s demise, its toxic legacy continues to stain our nation. Coming to the Table courageously confronts that legacy by fostering candid and difficult conversations across the racial divide. That’s why I’m proud to be a member of Coming to the Table and to support its mission with my financial contributions.