Meditation Practice for Addressing Difficult Emotions Related to Race
The Coming to the Table Approach to racial healing and transformation is one part of a large and growing community of people who share their wisdom in writing. Here are more books and articles to support you along your journey.
- Do You Know Your True Face? The need to look honestly at who we are, in all our complexity, by Lama Rod Owens
- Healing Rage, by Ruth King
- Teachings for Uncertain Times is a special video series from Tricycle Magazine with 13 Buddhist teachers of color
- Radical Dharma: Talking Race, Love, and Liberation, by angel Kyodo williams, Lama Rod Owens, Jasmine Syedullah, Ph.D.
- Being Black: Zen and the art of Living with Fearlessness and Grace, by anel Kyodo williams
- Free Your Mind: An African American Guide to Meditation and Freedom, by Cortez R. Rainey (Cortez uses African American history to guide readers on their journey to develop a meditation and mindfulness practice)