Thank you for your support of Coming to the Table!
CTTT needs YOU! The ability of Coming to the Table to provide leadership, resources, and a supportive environment for all who wish to acknowledge and heal wounds from racism depends on the generous donations of members and friends.
Here are two simple ways to make a tax deductible contribution, which are handled by our 501(c)3 fiscal sponsor, Eastern Mennonite University:
1. Make a one-time donation, or a recurring-monthly donation, with your credit or debit card
2. Or, print and fill out this form and mail it with your check or money order
What your donation will do…
- $15 will pay for the “hosting fee” for the CTTT website for one month
- $35 will purchase a set of “Little Books of Justice & Peacebuilding” for new Local Affiliate Groups.
- $50 will help with monthly postage expenses (yep, sometimes we still gotta use “snail mail”)
- $100 will help with printing costs for the 1,000’s of brochures, bookmarks and other printed materials we distribute through local groups and at conferences, and resource materials for CTTT Training and Events.
- $250 will help provide scholarship funds for CTTT Training programs, National Gatherings, and other events.
- $500 will help with the expenses (travel, hotel, exhibit booth) to attend conferences where we introduce CTTT to new groups of people.
- $1,000 will help fund development of new materials, staff and technical support
- $1,250 will cover the tuition for a deserving CTTT member for a week-long class at the Summer Peacebuilding Institute
NOTE: to make a tax-deductible contribution to the “Ms. Shay Banks-Young Scholarship Fund” click on either of the options above and make note of the fund in the “Comments or Instructions” box.