Thank you for your interest in starting or sustaining a CTTT Local Affiliate Group!
Online social networks, community conference calls, newsletters, this website, and email certainly have their place in Coming to the Table, but there is nothing like meeting in person, face-to-face, to build the kind of community our work requires.CTTT encourages and supports the establishment of Local Affiliate Groups for the purposes of meeting regularly together for truth-telling, deep dialogue, building relationships, healing, and taking action to dismantle inequitable systems and structures based on “race.”. For more information on what it means to be a CTTT affiliate, please read Starting a Local Coming to the Table Local Affiliate Group. We look forward to working with you.
If you have any questions please contact us here.
What it takes to start and remain a CTTT Local Group:
- Commit to build a local group of individuals who will meet regularly, and work together, to achieve the CTTT Vision and Mission in your community and state.
- Encourage local members to support the national organization of CTTT by becoming an active member and contributing financially as they are able
- Agree to actively participate with and support the national CTTT organization, including:
- Providing details about your meetings for the CTTT Events Calendar and monthly newsletter
- Communications and information sharing with other Local Affiliate Group facilitators
- National actions and activities (including monthly community conference calls and national gatherings)
- Fundraising efforts for Coming to the Table
- Training and workshops, and
- Working with and supporting other Local Groups, as you are able
- Fill out the application form below (to be completed by one (or two) representative(s), leader(s), or co-facilitator(s) on behalf of your group)